12 replies to this topic
  • Indy_WR450

Posted February 10, 2006 - 07:27 PM

Ok Guys this is off of my chart! :thumbsup:
Any jetting recommendations? :thumbsup:

Posted Image

• Matty05

Posted February 10, 2006 - 07:32 PM

WAY too cold and WAY to high for me!!!!!!!!!!
Where the hell is that anyway?

• clark4131

Posted February 10, 2006 - 07:48 PM

Ok Guys this is off of my chart! :thumbsup:
Any jetting recommendations? :thumbsup:

42 Pilot, JD Blue #6, 160 Main, 65 Starter, 1.5 turns, the Free Mods, a turtleneck sweater and a union suit :bonk: ...SC

• OneToGo

Posted February 10, 2006 - 09:12 PM

I think if you could get any bike started in those conditions you would have to count yourself lucky.
Would not fancy kicking anything over in that cold.
I take my hat off to them.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 11, 2006 - 03:32 AM

The Khardung La, the world’s highest pass, it is 25 miles uphill from Leh in India's Kashmir district. That is the Lost Highway of the Himalaya! See the link for more pics and details:

http://www.matthewpo...ashmirfinal.pdf

• byggd

Posted February 11, 2006 - 04:30 AM

I would say a V E R Y slow drip feed......and some Captain Morgan as human antifreeze

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • boer

Posted February 11, 2006 - 05:01 AM

I would say a V E R Y slow drip feed ......and some Captain Morgan as human antifreeze

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 11, 2006 - 06:13 AM

42 Pilot, JD Blue #6, 160 Main, 65 Starter, 1.5 turns, the Free Mods, a turtleneck sweater and a union suit :thumbsup: ...SC

Not too shabby............ :thumbsup:

• firezwr426

Posted February 11, 2006 - 07:02 AM

you might try thinner oil, and thicker underwear.... :thumbsup:

• Few

Posted February 11, 2006 - 08:32 AM

I was thinking, If it did not start that high up....Hey no biggie, I'll just coast back down the hill. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• simon@vic

Posted May 14, 2006 - 09:54 AM

i want to go.

• bluebike1999

Posted May 14, 2006 - 03:06 PM

they look like royal enfields. as far as i know, they are made in india in the same way as the british built them in the old days. about as hi tech as a lawnmower. they also make a diesel one. a guy locally was trying to sell them , brand new for less than $4000 (still too expensive) 80ks flat out, but he said they get about 1000k's a tank full. (basically a years solid riding on one of them.)
there used to be an ad on telly here about a honda quad used by the antarctic research team that was left outside ( in antarctic) for a long period(i think 12-18 months) and it started 2nd kick. yamaha would have started first kick.

you have got to admire their courage/madness though.

• Ibis

Posted May 14, 2006 - 04:07 PM

EFI iscoming!] :ride: :banana: :busted: :smirk: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :usa: :lol: :lol:

Now we know why you crave EFI :bonk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.