RTT steering stabilizer

2 replies to this topic
  • baja brad

Posted February 10, 2006 - 07:21 PM

I understand alot of people use the Scotts steering stabilizer. Any feedback on the RTT brand stabilizer? My local shop raves about them, but I've never seen a bike with one on. Any feedback appreciated since it is a $500-$600 investment

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted February 10, 2006 - 07:41 PM

The RTT seemed a bit doughy to me.

I got a WER one, only because it cost me a carton of beer and $50. It works good,
but the scotts/ohlins seems to be the benchmark for sure.

I like the looks of the GBR v2 and v3 dampener, but never seen one.

• Shrewless

Posted February 10, 2006 - 11:23 PM

I just bought the RTT with the FIT handguard system and the construction is top notch. I haven't tried it yet so I can't tell you how well it works yet but I'll post again after I've had a few rides on it. It comes anodized KTM orange if you like and the folks at RTT are great to deal with.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.