XR650L exhaust help

23 replies to this topic
  • dldavis_66

Posted February 26, 2008 - 08:45 PM

I put a FMF on mine. Keep in mind you are not going to much much more power out of that motor unless you bore it. Still it's a fun DS bike.

I wouldn't recommend FMF headers to anyone. They SUCK. I bought 2 sets of them and they both leaked right out of the box.:)

I sent them back over 2 months ago and STILL haven't gotten my money back. Stupid :smirk:-heads!!!

If they were the only company left that made any aftermarket OR even OEM parts for my bike, I'd either find a way to make whatever it is myself (like I did my headers) or I'd just ride the bike as long as I could then junk it out.

HEY!!! FMF Racing!!!! :ride: :ride: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :D

• goblin127

Posted February 26, 2008 - 09:16 PM

I'm happy with my XRs only header and tail section. Stainless and over built in my opinion.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Husqvarnasm450r

Posted February 27, 2008 - 04:42 AM

I guess imma buy an WB E2 exhaust then. What about an AKRAPOVIC pipe are they good for an HondaXr650l. I heard they make that pipe for the
Honda Xr650R not the "L"

• Noreastermma

Posted March 31, 2009 - 04:57 AM

My bro just put the FMF q4 in and there seems to be some power gain but minimal.. He also went K&N and rejeted but not sure what size... Im going to replace the Header back any advice will be apreciated thanks EZD

Related Content

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 4 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.