Need Radiator

5 replies to this topic
  • Dodger

Posted September 18, 2001 - 05:47 PM

Ok,

Taco'd my right hand side radiator, anyone got one for sale? If not, does anyone know where to buy one and where to find the best price??

Thanks as usual.

Dodger

• mxchamps

Posted September 18, 2001 - 06:04 PM

they are not cheap! I was really impressed with Mylers radiator repair. It is amazing what that guy can fix. His prices are right too. Might be worth a try? Here is his info; (800)367-7699 8414 McDowell Ct.,west jordan,UT 84088. His add is in the back of Dirt Rider magizines.

• crazyadam

Posted September 19, 2001 - 03:22 AM

I did that once...I still have a half of a radiator, left side I think.
Get a pair of DEVOL rad. guards/braces. They wrap aroundthe whole rad. about a 1/4" from the outside of rad to the guard. it does widen the shrouds a little, but that just forces more air to flow thru = more cooling. at 75$ they are good insurance.
and if your luck is like mine, once all of the guards are on you won't fall any more!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • npuzajr

Posted September 19, 2001 - 03:28 AM

I hope noone here is bidding on these already. If so sorry for making more competition. http://cgi.ebay.com/...&item=595425585

full set of radiators. I think they are they right ones.

Nick

• Scott_F

Posted September 19, 2001 - 04:33 AM

I have a spare set of '98-99 radiators if anyone is interested.

------------------
Scott F '02 YZ250F < '01 YZ250F < '00 YZ426F < '99 YZ400F <'98 YZ400F

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted September 19, 2001 - 07:59 AM

The best price I found for a left side radiator was at Apache Honda in Arizona. Email me if you need the number - I'll have to look it up.

The rads on Ebay are for a YZ (10 tubes) - WR rads have 10 tubes. YZ rads are cheaper from the dealer but I stuck with the WRs since I ride soooo slow and get no airflow :)

Brian

[This message has been edited by NVR FNSH (edited September 19, 2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.