Hey I am in town this Saturday

7 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted January 02, 2001 - 10:52 PM

YES, really. I will be landing this Saturday.

Any of you guys interested in getting together Saturday night for a few drinks.... PLEASE, say yes....... Lots of Sotries to tell.... As well as a few Rumors from the grape vine. Remeber the one about the XR/CR400 I posted about 8 months ago..... More Juicy stuff coming your way

Mitch

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 03, 2001 - 03:33 AM

Hey Mitch, happy new year and all that stuff, I hope santa brought you some trick gear.
Which town are you going to be in this Saturday??? :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 03, 2001 - 04:28 AM

Great Mitchy,
I fly into Boston Saturday from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We can meet at the "Cheers" bar. Maybe we will run into "Norm".

See you there Pal!! :)

Kevin

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted January 04, 2001 - 04:53 PM

Kevin, old friend.....

I will be in San Fran for the week. If there is any chance you can fly down, let me know...

Mitch

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted January 04, 2001 - 07:45 PM

Zippo, Pal. But I could sure use some company...I have come close to losing it several times since the $hit has has hit the fan of (married) life...

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted January 05, 2001 - 08:26 AM

Kevvie,
If you can find your way to the left coast we could arrange for a bike.... Sounds like you could use a weekend (longer?) away from the day to day grind at home. There is a group from DRN getting together over Presidents Day weekend at Reno - it's the Ladies Valentine's Ride, but they're letting the guys join them. How's some desert riding sound? Think you could handle the XR250 if the wife would let you borrow it? Of course you'd have to promise not to break it - only I can do that :) Maybe let you step up to the KX500 - are you man enough?

You know you've got a place to stay out here if want.

Brian

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 05, 2001 - 09:49 AM

Thanks, Bri!!

Kevin :)

• GRC

Posted January 05, 2001 - 08:55 PM

Brian,
Where is the ride in Reno and who is putting it on?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.