Prototype WR motor - MUST SEE

3 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted February 09, 2006 - 11:24 AM

You guys have got to see this, I am blown away,
Scoll down on the left to "V8 Engine video" turn the volume up to appreciate the throttle response on this thing, then notice how small this thing is.
This guy is amazing.
Weber Precision

• ARSarizona

Posted February 09, 2006 - 03:32 PM

Wow, that is cool. If you want to see what a big one (500+ cubic inches) does, go to an NHRA pro race. Nothing else like it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted February 09, 2006 - 03:42 PM

Thats cool :thumbsup: I'm ready for one.

I'm sure the tree huggers would love to start seeing those mounted into our ORV's :thumbsup:

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 09, 2006 - 05:22 PM

102 cc is too small to haul my ass around! :thumbsup: Cool little V8 engine but it is difficult to see what application it was designed for? Lawnmower? :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.