Check this out.

4 replies to this topic
  • Bike

Posted February 08, 2006 - 10:18 PM

Did you see www.mandhtire.com new site. Go to it and click on the teraflex 140/80-18 and check the Watch Video. :thumbsup:

• gobigblue

Posted February 08, 2006 - 10:53 PM

those knobbies are huge

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted February 09, 2006 - 05:16 AM

Yeah the 140 size is a 20lb tractor of a tire! Talk about flywheel! :thumbsup: If you are not racing and have a big bore they are fantastic hill climbing tires. Rocks, roots, loose dirt. They just plain hook up but they can only corner so much before the side knobs just give way predictably. The rubber compound is very soft. and you can run them without air in mud. Get the 140 it is more durable then the Cheng Shin copy 150 size. :thumbsup:

• 450 Hurricane

Posted February 09, 2006 - 11:52 AM

Mine arrived yesterday. I couldn't help but laugh when I opened the box. These things are enormous! Its like a huge wall of knobs!

Hopefully it works as awesome as it looks.

Got the USA version from M&H. They were quick and easy to work with.

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 09, 2006 - 12:23 PM

The thing to remember is to run the monster at low pressures between 12 and 6 psi for off roading. 18 - 24 psi for road work. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.