06 450 Fr tire is horrible

21 replies to this topic
  • Ga426owner

Posted February 22, 2006 - 11:34 AM

The 739 works in some areas for dry hardpack only, but not generally here in the southeast - unless the track is like concrete. I have tested a lot of tire combos here - my tire of choice for MX here is Michelin Starcross MS3's F/R.
The 739 is dangerous if there is any moisture on the track.....or wet - :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Drfletcherdc

Posted February 22, 2006 - 03:08 PM

The 739 works in some areas for dry hardpack only, but not generally here in the southeast - unless the track is like concrete. I have tested a lot of tire combos here - my tire of choice for MX here is Michelin Starcross MS3's F/R.
The 739 is dangerous if there is any moisture on the track.....or wet - :thumbsup:

I wish someone would have told me that before this weekend. It would have saved me a lot of lifting and kicking. :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.