How Much... 04' wr450 low hours

9 replies to this topic
  • Heavy_G

Posted February 08, 2006 - 12:22 PM

My buddy asked me how much a '04 WR450 is worth. Hes concidering trading a couple of old jetski.

Whats the range?? $4000-$4500 ???

Thanks

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 08, 2006 - 01:25 PM

I think you are in the right ball park. Spring time is a great time to sell your bike. :thumbsup:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted February 08, 2006 - 01:27 PM

I have my 04 WR 450 for sale for $4500.00, with lots of extras. But I wouldnt consider mine 'low miles' either. Its in good shape, but not perfect. Hope that helps you some.

• CycleWriter

Posted February 08, 2006 - 01:39 PM

I think you are in the right ball park. Spring time is a great time to sell your bike. :thumbsup:

Sorry Indy, but I'd say no to both of those statements if the bike is in CA. An '04 WR450F is a red sticker bike and subject to seasonal usage restrictions here. I paid $5,100 OTD for my brand new '04 WR450 in December of '04. It was a leftover because so few people wanted to buy a red sticker bike and the new green '05s were already on the floor. Unless it has a ton of aftermarket goodies and really low miles, it isn't worth $4-4,500 in CA. :thumbsup:

• byggd

Posted February 08, 2006 - 01:46 PM

I have my 04 WR 450 for sale for $4500.00, with lots of extras. But I wouldnt consider mine 'low miles' either. Its in good shape, but not perfect. Hope that helps you some.

BnB, Is that the same bike you have posted pics of........ and it's plated? I see you have the yellow anniversary edition.....I'm jealous, those bikes are sweet :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted February 08, 2006 - 03:12 PM

Great insight on the local California market! :thumbsup:
I completely overlooked his location in Kaliforniastan! :thumbsup:

• SJMC_DON

Posted February 08, 2006 - 03:48 PM

Sorry Indy, but I'd say no to both of those statements if the bike is in CA. An '04 WR450F is a red sticker bike and subject to seasonal usage restrictions here. I paid $5,100 OTD for my brand new '04 WR450 in December of '04. It was a leftover because so few people wanted to buy a red sticker bike and the new green '05s were already on the floor. Unless it has a ton of aftermarket goodies and really low miles, it isn't worth $4-4,500 in CA. :bonk:

F :thumbsup: ing California.............. I really feel sorry for you guys!

Yes in WA state that would be a good price range. No stickers here YET :thumbsup:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted February 08, 2006 - 06:33 PM

BnB, Is that the same bike you have posted pics of........ and it's plated? I see you have the yellow anniversary edition.....I'm jealous, those bikes are sweet

Yes it is the same bike, and it is street plated, although I have never ridden it around town. I street plated it for running county roads. I tried to convince the little lady to let me super moto it and use it for a run around, but she wasnt buying that bag of bolona. :thumbsup: I love the new bike too, thanks.

• CycleWriter

Posted February 08, 2006 - 07:10 PM

Great insight on the local California market! :bonk:
I completely overlooked his location in Kaliforniastan! :bonk:

Restricted riding seasons...coming to a state near you! :thumbsup: Actually, it's so hot here in SoCal in the summer that I don't ride much anyway. I've seen guys part their red sticker bikes out on eBay and make way more money than selling the bike whole here. You think this is bad, you should see the resale market on 2-strokes. :p That's twice in a week I've corrected you in a post. Keep it up and I'm taking away your pedestal. :eek: :thumbsup: :lol: :eek:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted February 11, 2006 - 10:03 PM

Mine just sold. I got the full asking price :thumbsup: I didnt think it would sell that fast. Now I can get my son his PW 50 :thumbsup: :bonk: :bonk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.