bit of cash

3 replies to this topic
  • olliemills

Posted February 08, 2006 - 12:13 PM

i have about £500 to spend on my 05 yz450f what should i get to get it looking sh*t hot and run well for enduro?

• Butta

Posted February 08, 2006 - 12:40 PM

Hmmm....lemme think....O-ring chain and the proper sprockets for what you plan to do (tight single track?), a back up air filter (or two), the correct tires, hand guards/bark busters, skid plate, radiator guards, spark arrestor/muffler, TT decomp plug, Ziptye fuel screw.... that should probably eat up 80% of what you have to spend, the rest I'd put into a few back up parts like clutch cables (they seem to break at the worst times), spare brake/clutch levers, spark plugs, oil/checmicals, tools, etc....

Notice there's nothing here that's for "bling"...I'm a big believer in spending money on practicality and things that work rather than things that look flashy.

:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flats00

Posted February 08, 2006 - 03:03 PM

CARBON BABY!!!! :thumbsup:

• TIM696

Posted February 08, 2006 - 06:12 PM

forget the bling spend the money on things that will make that thing fit you better like a revalve

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.