2006 SE in Hawaii, any takers?

16 replies to this topic
  • TimFurryBalls

Posted February 08, 2006 - 11:51 AM

Just saw one at the dealer's yesterday. What a sweet bike! Out of curiosity asked the sales person the price- $7,899!!!!!! :thumbsup: You got to be KIDDING me! Gotta love Hawaii!

• grayracer513

Posted February 08, 2006 - 12:47 PM

Gotta love Hawaii!

...A nice place to visit....:thumbsup:

• flats00

Posted February 08, 2006 - 03:05 PM

Can you even ride there? Any single track? :thumbsup:

• Whoya

Posted February 08, 2006 - 05:09 PM

Can you even ride there? Any single track? :thumbsup:

There is some pretty awsome riding in Hawaii, I've seen T. C.'s photos!!
Plus you can check out "moto Hawaii" Guided rides mild to wild!

• Yamaman2007

Posted February 08, 2006 - 06:32 PM

HELL YA look at huevos 4 and 6 theres an awesome section of just Hawauu riding (i know its quads but who gives)

• 642MX

Posted February 08, 2006 - 06:55 PM

Wow, thats expensive. Is everything in Hawaii that expensive?

• BodeYZ

Posted February 09, 2006 - 02:51 AM

Where did you see this at? South Seas?

• TimFurryBalls

Posted February 09, 2006 - 10:18 AM

Two Wheels on Kauai. I think Hawaii has some of the best trail (REAL trail!) riding in the US. Check out Moto Hawaii. . .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 808 AIR

Posted February 09, 2006 - 10:54 AM

Aloha! Lurking for a week.. decided to jump in.

Yeah everything in Hawaii is expensive, well except going to the beach. :thumbsup: Sick places to ride though!

Info on me:
33 Originally from the Big Island
Living on Oahu for the past 6 yrs
2001 YZ426F Meat Grinder.

Any other guys in here from Hawaii?

Eric

• BodeYZ

Posted February 10, 2006 - 12:15 AM

Aloha! Lurking for a week.. decided to jump in.

Any other guys in here from Hawaii?

Eric

Lurking for a week? :bonk:

Dude, I've been lurking for a year and a half! :thumbsup:

52, ride mostly out at Kahuku, sometimes Mililani.

Every so often I go on the motorcross track so the kids on their 85's have someone to jump over. :thumbsup:

• 808 AIR

Posted February 10, 2006 - 09:01 AM

Right on.. I ride in my back yard in Waianae, i sometimes go to Kahuku. Just got my 426 2 weeks ago and found this place. Seems like a wealth of info on here. Nice to meet you my Kahuku speed bump friend. :thumbsup: Anyway.. dont wanna hijack this thread.

At South Seas a '06 YZ450F was quoted to me for $7,850.00 BEFORE taxes! So yeah.. i always buy used.

FYI:
Frosted Flakes - $5 a box
Gallon of Milk - $4 on sale
GAS - $2.65/Gal. ( i remember when i could ride all weekend with 5 bucks! )
Sitting on the beach watching women in bikinis in early Feb. $FREE! :thumbsup:

Mahalo,
Eric

• spinyard

Posted February 10, 2006 - 09:43 AM

Isn't the cost of living in Hawaii similair to southern california these days? How much is a median priced house in hawaii? Pardon my ignorance, but are hawaiins' mean to the white people? Like get off my island white boy?

• DPW

Posted February 10, 2006 - 09:56 AM

JOut of curiosity asked the sales person the price- $7,899!!!!!! :thumbsup: You got to be KIDDING me! Gotta love Hawaii!

Dealer in Georgetown quoted me $8100 OTD...

Gotta love those price gouging dealers...some of them!

• 808 AIR

Posted February 10, 2006 - 10:11 AM

Isn't the cost of living in Hawaii similair to southern california these days? How much is a median priced house in hawaii? Pardon my ignorance, but are hawaiins' mean to the white people? Like get off my island white boy?

Yeah i heard its similar to SOCAL. The median priced home is between 600,000-700,000 Wendys Bacon Cheese Burgers. And as far as "Hawaiians" being mean to white people,... there are some. But for the most part the majority of people here live "aloha". On the other hand, I was born and raised here, my dad's hawaiian and my mom is Blond hair blue eyes from Wyoming, When i was a kid and went to visit my relatives in WY, my own cousins treated me like i had a desease, just because i was different, color, the way i talked and stuff you know. But its cool, i got over it. So its not just Hawaii that has racial problems. I think anywhere you go in the world the bad apples will stick out like a rookie on the expert MX track on any given sunday! :thumbsup:

Live Aloha my friends,
Eric

• MotoGoalie

Posted February 10, 2006 - 10:26 AM

Lurking for a week? :bonk:

Dude, I've been lurking for a year and a half! :bonk:

52, ride mostly out at Kahuku, sometimes Mililani.

Every so often I go on the motorcross track so the kids on their 85's have someone to jump over. :thumbsup:

IS that BODE as in Sco'bode?

eternal bode?

Awesome. :thumbsup:

• TimFurryBalls

Posted February 10, 2006 - 12:16 PM

I bought my '06 CRF for about $6,900 before taxes, I can't see paying almost a GRAND more for a bike. . . :thumbsup:

• BodeYZ

Posted February 11, 2006 - 12:58 AM

I stopped in at South Seas and they don't have any SE's instock. Salesguy said they sold two and are supposed to get only one more later. He also said it's "about" 7500.00 OTD :bonk: , but he's willing to work on the price.

I also just heard about a local "cherry" 05 CRF from a private party, asking $5500 obo. :thumbsup:

Don't know what to do now. I'm having a real hard time writing that check. :thumbsup:

As for "white" guys, I don't care for them. I prefer women! :bonk:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.