Some preliminary pics of my WR project.

22 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 09, 2006 - 07:55 AM

That bike has got to be the most beautiful specimen of a WR I've seen to date. Man, that must have taken a lot of time to do.. All the powder coating and anodizing is real nice... Great job..... Some others beat me to the front brake routing issue. Good eye..... I need to make more money.....

Very impressive.......

Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamScream

Posted February 09, 2006 - 10:52 AM

That bike has got to be the most beautiful specimen of a WR I've seen to date. Man, that must have taken a lot of time to do.. All the powder coating and anodizing is real nice... Great job..... Some others beat me to the front brake routing issue. Good eye..... I need to make more money.....

Very impressive.......

Dan

Thanks a lot Dan,
I think I am going to buy one of oldblue's brackets for the CR brake line setup, it looks like it will work out well.
My big problem with it so far is that the CR routing is designed for the big front wheel, my bike has a 17" front wheel and where the line would route between the fork and the tire/wheel may not work out well, I.E. there may not be enough clearance, im still tinkering with it.

• banffboy

Posted February 09, 2006 - 11:01 AM

Holy crap!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to hug that thing :bonk: That is freakin' awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bonk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.