Need instructions for '06 WR electric odometer.

3 replies to this topic
  • Toby_S

Posted February 07, 2006 - 08:19 PM

I bought one to retrofit on my '02 WR, and I need operating instructions and wiring instructions. I need to know how to wire the 3 wires that go to power, ground and ?. I've got a baja kit with a battery.

Also, do they have memory if the battery dies?

If someone could send me PDF or JPEG files of the manual pages that would be totally awesome. I also have fax. My email is in my profile.

Thanks in advance for any help,

• Toby_S

Posted February 11, 2006 - 07:53 AM

Any help? If someone could just check their wiring diagram and tell me where the black, brown, and red/white wires go, that would be helpful. They must be for the power connection.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted February 11, 2006 - 08:15 AM

I wrote down which wire is what somewhere.I'll see if i can find it. Basically you have a ground,constant power and a switched power.

• Toby_S

Posted February 11, 2006 - 08:50 AM

Yeah! I was trying to look you up because I remember you selling the Km version. I got stuck on "theblueone", and he wasn't the right guy. Thanks for any help. I think you live 6 miles from me. I'm in San Jose near Branham and Camden.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.