SFC Crash

1 reply to this topic
  • Cobra2go

Posted September 18, 2001 - 09:04 PM

Are you in Edinburg? Do you ride South Fork? Are you a member? Where did you purchase your bike? I'm in Springfield and ride SF all the time

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sfc_crash

Posted September 18, 2001 - 01:14 PM

yes,yes,yes,and yes,chicago cycle. ha! yeh i live about 1/2 mile east of the lake sangchris bait shop, right on the curve. next time you drive by you'll see 45 tons of dirt in my field, i'm trying to get together some people to help me build a moto track, gotta get ahold of a skid steer or front end loader, all the neighbors are harvesting now. i joined sf about 1 month ago, only crashed,er i mean rode out there 3 times since. spent a better part of this last summer clearing brush in my ravine, got my bike late in the season, end of july, i had to wait till i could pay cash. i hate to finance. i'm heading to casey tomorow for dirtrider.nets' dirtweek, i'll be back sun. hey we'll get together and do some riding, you can even look at the future mx track and put your 2 cents in. i got my bike at chicago cycle center from paul, great guy, gave me his best price over the phone, save a little over 1g on the ttr225 for the wife and about 900 on my wr426f, it took him 3 days to find the wr, they lost money on that deal. you can e mail me at rgrossnickle@hotmail.com, looking forward to riding with ya.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.