Exhaust question

2 replies to this topic
  • das_sey

Posted February 07, 2006 - 12:32 PM

I have an 03 WR450. I have found a Yosh complete exhaust for a good price on web site, but they only list for an 04/05 WR450. Will this fit my 03?

PS: It is the TRC ALuminum complete system. Does anyone have any experience with this exhaust system.

Thanks,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle250

Posted February 07, 2006 - 01:33 PM

I have an 03 WR450. I have found a Yosh complete exhaust for a good price on web site, but they only list for an 04/05 WR450. Will this fit my 03?

PS: It is the TRC ALuminum complete system. Does anyone have any experience with this exhaust system.

Thanks,

I just got done riding with a guy thats got the TRC on a CRF. He loved it because he didnt need to rejet, and the power increase was gradual at all RPM levels. I'm curious though, what website and how much? I've been searching for a TRC muffler and mid-pipe for my 05 WR.

• das_sey

Posted February 13, 2006 - 08:20 AM

Hi,

I found a full system for 359$ on www.motosport.com but they have been backordered for months and they said they did not know when they would get them in. I did buy a complete system for 400$ from www.morepowerracing.com. Both of these were with the aluminum can.

Should be getting it any day now.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.