650L seat question

4 replies to this topic
  • XRsteve

Posted February 06, 2006 - 08:05 PM

Does anybody make a taller seat for the 650L? The stock seat is fairly comfortable but my legs feel cramped after riding for a while. Taller foam would be great but I can't seem to find any.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted February 06, 2006 - 08:09 PM

pretty rare someone speaks about taller seats for the L. all you ever hear is lowering link this, trimmed seat foam that. I have never heard of taller foam.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rover31

Posted February 06, 2006 - 08:16 PM

Yes I have a GUTTS racing tall seat. 1 1/2 plus firm foam... Love it!
Do a search & they will come up.
Travis

• XRsteve

Posted February 06, 2006 - 08:16 PM

The reason I'm looking for a taller seat is because I'm fairly tall, and my XR400 feels much better after I put a taller seat on it. My 400 sits several inches taller than my 650 and I like the way it feels.

• husky123

Posted February 07, 2006 - 04:35 AM

Yep, Guts has your tall foam in three densities (hard, med, soft)... I have it and love it!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.