LED brake light brightness pic...

6 replies to this topic
  • wickedsprint

Posted February 06, 2006 - 05:55 PM

As promised, pic is same bike cropped, not that rich, looks alot more impressive in person, it hurts your eyes from behind the bike even at 30 feet.

Posted Image

• MindBlower

Posted February 06, 2006 - 06:03 PM

How is it when you aren't directly behind it? Understand thats the problem with them unless the reflectors is done very well. Very bright from behind, but very dim when seen from an angle.

• wickedsprint

Posted February 06, 2006 - 06:42 PM

It is still bright from an angle because the LED light lights up the lense very well, it only hurts your eyes when viewed direct on.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AzMtnThumper

Posted February 06, 2006 - 06:51 PM

Cool thanks for taking the time to post that. :thumbsup:

• gunner150

Posted February 06, 2006 - 06:53 PM

That's cool

• Mikie1

Posted February 07, 2006 - 10:52 AM

Anybody seen the LED taillights that have turn signals built-in? Amber LED's on the ends, really bright taillight/ stoplight in the middle, one or two clear/ white ones facing downward as the lic. plate lights. Probably not DOT legal but close enough, at least for just linking up trails...

I saw these when I was doing research/ planning my dualsport conversion, but they were really pricey. Can't remember now where I saw them, but hopefully they've come down in price or there are a few different ones now. Anyone seen 'em?

• thouk

Posted February 07, 2006 - 03:39 PM

Go to the link that I have provided and in the bike type put sportbike and the category put taillights. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Hope that helps for one. I am thinking about it for my bike. Tony

Related Content

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.