larger tank needed.

5 replies to this topic
  • rich1167

Posted February 06, 2006 - 03:22 PM

I hope this is not wrong to post this here. If it is I appoligize.

I was just wondering. Any of you guys out their have a large capacity tank laying around for an 05 WR450 you would like to sell? Doesn't matter to me what kind or color. I would like Blue but beggars can't be choosers. Anyway if you do please PM me with a description and price with shipping to Colorado 80104.

Thanks in advance Rich.

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 06, 2006 - 03:51 PM

3.3 Gallon Acerbis available in blue, natural and white. $200. average price and is very popular here on the WR Forum. Good features and I can attest to the quality and toughness of the plastic tank. Accessories items around the tank are cheap but easily replaced. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

• rich1167

Posted February 06, 2006 - 04:00 PM

I am getting geared up for the Moab ride in April. I will be plated by then. A larger tank is in order. But I am cheep and looking for a deal. I thought their might be someone on here that has tried 1 or 2 and has one sitting around they didn't like for whatever reason. My family is coming with me in April. We need to make reservations soon. I hope to get a cabin in Canyon Lands camp ground.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted February 06, 2006 - 04:03 PM

Thats where we will be staying. Check E-bay for Clarke or IMS tanks. Or for that matter a stock 2003 WR450 tank might work it had 2.6 gallon capacity. I sold mine. :thumbsup:

• Live To Ride Mike

Posted February 06, 2006 - 04:15 PM

Will A 426 Tank Fit?

• rich1167

Posted February 06, 2006 - 04:24 PM

Will A 426 Tank Fit?

It may fit the frame. But I dont think anything else will fit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.