Digital tach signal wire ? Veypor

2 replies to this topic
  • FOZZ

Posted February 05, 2006 - 06:20 PM

Trying to get my Veypor speedo wired up & I cant find in the manual which wire carries the (digital engine rpm timing information) to the stock tacho ?

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FOZZ

Posted February 05, 2006 - 08:14 PM

Anyone that is using a sport bike (start / kill switch combo) please help me out..

Im using a combo start / kill switch off an 05 R1 to combine the once 2 switches into 1 so I can save some space on my bars..

Question = The stock switches (start & kill) have solid black wires w/ no identification marks - Is it possible to hook them up wrong to the controller wires or can they just go on both ways ?

• FOZZ

Posted February 06, 2006 - 04:34 PM

At least know where I can get the 2 caliper mounting bolts ?

Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.