PIC: my bike, as good as ready for the season!

13 replies to this topic
  • OlaGB

Posted February 04, 2006 - 11:31 PM

Just done with my supermoto-coversion, and thought i could show you how it looks :thumbsup:

Comments, perhaps tips on things to do different?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• OlaGB

Posted February 04, 2006 - 11:33 PM

Strange enough, [img] links didnt work..?!

• tony1970

Posted February 04, 2006 - 11:57 PM

Sick! :thumbsup:

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted February 05, 2006 - 12:16 AM

very nice!

• Anthony CRF450

Posted February 05, 2006 - 04:25 PM

Our bikes look like twins... i am in melbourne. i love to ride my motard too but not when the roads are wet... all the best

Posted Image

• Tsk350

Posted February 05, 2006 - 08:43 PM

I think I have a stupid question, if your riding super motard do you really need hand gaurds? :thumbsup:

• OlaGB

Posted February 05, 2006 - 09:48 PM

http://www.m535t.com...450f/ispigg.jpg

I`ve got other wheels too you see :thumbsup:

For all its worth, the guards are mostly for the looks, and helps my hands a little warmer at wintertime..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • OlaGB

Posted February 05, 2006 - 09:52 PM

Our bikes look like twins... i am in melbourne. i love to ride my motard too but not when the roads are wet... all the best

Posted Image

Nice bike! But twins?

You have stock rear fender, turn lights, stock decals, black wheels.. I`m not shure how they look alike, exept the same diameter of the wheels? :thumbsup:

Riding in the wet is a litle scary with these wheels, i know.. But they ROCK when its dry!! Even works good on gravel..! Not effective like motocross tires, but no problem riding highspeed at all..

• JSanfilippo

Posted February 05, 2006 - 11:21 PM

Will it ever see dirt again?

• Matty05

Posted February 06, 2006 - 03:09 AM

I think I have a stupid question, if your riding super motard do you really need hand gaurds? :thumbsup:

I think you need full wrap around ones, but those roost guards wouldn't do shit!

Yo Anthony! Sweet bike! Go the B&B guards and bash plate, best you can get! The barkbusters also rock! I got all that, just need the wheels!

• OlaGB

Posted February 06, 2006 - 06:31 AM

I bought the bike with motocross tires, and those tires lastet 2 weeks on asphalt, so i had to do some sacrifices..

The bike is road legal so i ride it 60% asphalt / 30% gravel roads and 10% wood trails..

I desided to go for supermoto wheels, and put ice tires on the enduro wheels at winter time, and motocross tires on them at summer time.. This way i can go from road to dirt-riding in a matter of 1-1,5 hour.. :thumbsup:

• Dodger

Posted February 06, 2006 - 11:30 AM

Just done with my supermoto-coversion, and thought i could show you how it looks :thumbsup:

Comments, perhaps tips on things to do different?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A) You suck......

:thumbsup: you suck.......

C) I'm fricken jealous!!!!

Very nice, I so want to shell out the cash to do that to my '01.

• Dirt_rebel

Posted February 07, 2006 - 03:15 AM

Here is my street legal super motard!

http://i16.photobuck...purcell/Ok-.jpg

Also in dirt trim!!

http://slackriders.c...6e3a7103dbf.jpg

• moach1

Posted February 07, 2006 - 05:56 PM

nice, very nice

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.