TT Store

Has anyone else ordered parts thru the TT Store? I ordered some parts on the 25th of Janurary and it doesn't look like they'll be here till the end of next week. Does it usually take this long to get orders from the TT Store? My local shop can get me most parts in a couple of days for the same price.

Yes to below:

Anybody know if the TT store will sell to countries outside northern america to the likes of me in Dubai? :bonk:

I have looked at the home page and it doesn't say that they won't ?

I have ordered a couple of things with no problems (to Hong Kong), usually takes about 5 working days - once dispatched. TT Store use the US postal system so DO CHECK the prices for delivery before you confirm your order. I have previously gone to order things only to find the postal cost almost as much as the items on purchase- forget it. It also sometimes helps to breakup a bigger order to actually achieve a lower postage cost - go figure : ?

You can proceed right through the TT ordering system - it quotes the postage charge at the end before confirmation.

I believe TT are going to offer more delivery options in the future which should cut down the cost and help us OS types. If you want help securing the 110% price garantee rather than buy form another source, just email someone at the store - they are very helpful. Backordered stuff (WR AIS removal kit - for eg.) stays in the system and then is automatically cancelled in 30 days, I think. For info, I cant find an AIS kit anywhere at present, seems all have gone to USA customers and Yamaha websites say you must go thorugyh a dealer, hhmmm??

:bonk:

Enjoy

Colin :eek: