Yz 400f

3 replies to this topic
  • Honda_207

Posted February 03, 2006 - 09:47 PM

I was just wonder how much the average 98 YZ400F is going for these days. My dad was thinking of getting one as a practice bike so he could ride too when I practice. I dont want him to get ripped off though. Thanks for your comments.

• mobley1019

Posted February 04, 2006 - 09:52 AM

i guess it depends on whats all done to the bike, i have a 99 and only payed 2500 for it, but i also have about 1500 in wheels and hubs. so u pretty much just need to look around and find the right deal, let a lot of people know youre lookin for one and the right deal just might come to you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • heinzee

Posted February 04, 2006 - 03:31 PM

Just got on yesterday. Payed 1800.00 with a box of aftermarket goods, triple clamp white bros e-series pipe no header, renthal bars, scotts fuel screw levers grips, and numbers. The poor guy rode it twice. Crashed it the second time(minor scratches and bent bars) got scared of it and buried it in his garage for the last 6-7 years.

Good luck

• jumpin_tumper

Posted February 05, 2006 - 08:12 AM

i sold my 99 yzf for 2500 and it ran good. and i went with the525 ktm. the ktm is way better...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.