New guy with quick question...

9 replies to this topic
  • wowchad

Posted February 03, 2006 - 11:50 AM

Hello everyone I'm Chad from Milwaukee. Someone from my jetboat forum lead me here and this site looks very informative!

Based on the size of my atv/motorcycle fleet I'm surprized it took this long to find you guys. (we have four kids with machines too!)

I just got a freebe 1993 xr600r that is short a few parts, most of which I've already ebayed, I need help with the exhaust though. Do all years fit each other?

It seems they may have changed a bit and offered a dual header from 88-89 but will it swap with a 1993??? (If I get the whole thing?)

• Koko Azuela

Posted February 03, 2006 - 05:28 PM

I think it will fit, because it's the same frame!!

• J_Daniels

Posted February 03, 2006 - 05:37 PM

I dunno the answer to your question Chad, but welcome to Thumperville! My ride is a '79 Glas/Carlson CVX20 with a full roller 460- the ultimate sleeper.

• wowchad

Posted February 03, 2006 - 07:35 PM

I dunno the answer to your question Chad, but welcome to Thumperville! My ride is a '79 Glas/Carlson CVX20 with a full roller 460- the ultimate sleeper.

Well tickel my strings... I'm a Ford lover AND a big fan of your Carlson hull. I have a 1997 21' Challenger with a Ford 460 :thumbsup:

TRY OUT BANDERLOG

I just bought some new dual header exhaust goodies off ebay. I should know in about a week here if they fit.

• martinfan30

Posted February 03, 2006 - 09:31 PM

hello chad from milwaukee! and welcome to t.t. any xr600 exhaust will fit. xr650 exhaust is heavier and honestly quite unsightly! good luck bro! o@a on xm satelite radio 202! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wowchad

Posted February 14, 2006 - 02:39 PM

Well here is my IT off eBay. I usually have good luck but this doesn't fit :thumbsup:

Can anyone ID this pipe?
Posted Image

• wr450fyamaha

Posted February 14, 2006 - 07:37 PM

Well here is my IT off eBay. I usually have good luck but this doesn't fit :thumbsup:

Can anyone ID this pipe?
Posted Image

i seen some guy smokin crack outta one of them.....i have no clue....looks like a street bike pipe... :thumbsup:

• drtlvr

Posted February 14, 2006 - 08:08 PM

ktm is my guess

• J_Daniels

Posted February 14, 2006 - 08:13 PM

Yup, def. not a Honda application, but sure is a cool looking pipe, very motard.
Edit: P.S. I B-logged a bit, but Mrs Pumpkin didn't like me! Just kidding; it's a nice group but kinda local to Norcal. I pretty much just troll around at Hotboat, vacuuming up useful info.

• wowchad

Posted February 15, 2006 - 10:22 AM

Well off to the KTM forum I go...

Hey ssanddemon Banderlog seems to have a small cult like following all over the place, Hell I'm in Milwaukee and every summer a bunch of guys from MI, IL, IA and WI all meet up on the Mississippi River for a roost.

Last year we took the family to southern MO and met up with Banderloggers, thay are a GREAT bunch of people always willing to help and offer WAY less drama than Hotboat!!!
P.S. Mrs. P likes everyone :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.