New Speedometer

6 replies to this topic
  • Punisher660

Posted February 02, 2006 - 03:42 PM

Who has used this:
http://www.serviceho...com/speedo.html

Very sweet looking - the price isn't too bad.

Anyone use one or seen one in person?

• RMarkus

Posted February 02, 2006 - 04:12 PM

It's very cool...I like the fact that it has a back light. I'd order one if I hadn't just bought a Trail Tech one.

• moach1

Posted February 02, 2006 - 05:31 PM

damn, a buck fiddy. does it come with a billet protector? i do like it though

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PBDBLUE

Posted February 02, 2006 - 05:35 PM

Not very useful for riding dual sport events since it doesn't look like you can increment the trip mileage (Reset to zero only).

• TARFELE

Posted February 02, 2006 - 05:42 PM

I like the speedo but I love the CR500 they make

• Punisher660

Posted February 03, 2006 - 09:02 AM

Not very useful for riding dual sport events since it doesn't look like you can increment the trip mileage (Reset to zero only).

2 trip meters allow multiple distances to be measured at the same time.
Odometer is non resettable allows total distance to be recorded accurately.
Hour Meter is non-resettable allowing total operation time to be accurately monitored.
Resettable hour meter for tracking individual ride time or maintenance interval.

• Punisher660

Posted February 03, 2006 - 09:04 AM

Nevermind -

http://www.acewell-meter.com/

This is the actual manufactuere, now you don't have to have a crappy Honda logo on your WR

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.