Non Football Fan

This is probably the most politically incorect statement to make this time of the year, but I gotta vent. I simply have never been a fan of football, I can take it (albeit not for long) or leave it (preferably). Just never got interested, even though I played some as a kid.

Motorcycles, dualsports in particular, have always been my interest as well as off road motorsports in general. I have tremendous respect and admiration for the riders of Baja, ISDE (used to be ISDT -dating myself) the USGP MX series. These "sporting events" also take great physical strength, endurance and skill, yet to this day they pretty much remain unkown or are considered "offbeat".

Ball type sports are "preffered" throughout our society. I guess recognition of the sport of off road motorcycling will never get what it deserves and maybe that is a good thing, as it keeps the #'s down. Yet this Sunday while I am attending a "Superbowl Party" with my wife, I would much rather be ridin...

I used to be a major football fan but have been totally turned off by the celebrations and the "better than the coach" attitudes. I also seem to have lost enthusiasm as my local teams (49ers and Raiders) remain in the crapper. It is just very hard to get enthused about the Sea Chickens and some east coast team that I cannot even remember their name.

I'm completely blown away..and speechless ? .......I just lost a little (be it a very little) respect for some! Like I said I'm speechless so I'll leave it at that.

FOOTBALL FANS CHIME IN!!!

WOO HOOOO ?

Football is much more fun to play than watch. I used to play (highschool/college).

I can honesty say I was a calmer person when I could crush people on the field (defensive end). Now I have to bottle up my aggression or get fired.

I really enjoy watching strong man compititions now for some reason.

MGS

Terry Bradshaw, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven,

God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a

faded Steelers flag in the window. "This house is yours for all

eternity, Terry." said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets

his/her own house up here." Bradshaw felt special, indeed, and walked

toward his house. On his way up to the porch, he noticed another house

just around the corner. It was a three-story mansion with a

blue-and-white sidewalk, a 50-foot flag pole with an enormous SEAHAWKS

12th MAN flag, and in every window a Blue Towel. Bradshaw turned to

God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a

question. I was an all-pro quarterback. I hold many NFL records. I

even was elected to the Football Hall of Fame." God said, "So what's

your point, Bradshaw?" "Well, why does Matt Hasselbeck get a better

house than me?" God chuckled and said, "Terry, that's not Matt's

house. It's mine."

I can't stand "proffesional" sports anymore.

I used to like hockey because most of them were in it for the game, not the money, but then the NHL ****ed it all up.

and btw, my plan is to be riding a little spot called "SuperBowl" on Super Bowl Sunday.

btw, -this- is The Super bowl (well... only part)

44e2549d.jpg