shoch brite frame on the 06

6 replies to this topic
  • riderman329

Posted January 31, 2006 - 02:09 PM

i'm thinkin of doing it, sort of how team honda does it with the shoch brite, i was woundering if anyone else has done it and how does it look?

• MHill

Posted January 31, 2006 - 03:08 PM

I use soft scrub on my Honda frame and it works great, the frame looks brand new. I plan on using it on my YZ450, when or if I ever ride it.

• Satch0922

Posted January 31, 2006 - 05:32 PM

I use scotchbite on my 05 YZ250 frame. Keeps it looking nice. I am not big on the polished "chrome" look....just like to keep it looking new.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RaptorRacer888

Posted January 31, 2006 - 07:21 PM

I use scotchbite on my 05 YZ250 frame. Keeps it looking nice. I am not big on the polished "chrome" look....just like to keep it looking new.

Same.

• Reyndogg

Posted January 31, 2006 - 08:08 PM

I bought the blue pads, the ones that are teflon safe, well because I have teflon stuff to clean and a bike frame - works great heh

• jeff_wsu

Posted January 31, 2006 - 09:02 PM

Can any of you post pictures of your frames after you use scotch bright on them? I've used Mothers Polish on it and it really shines it up nice, but I'm also looking for other methods as well.

• Raven1911

Posted January 31, 2006 - 09:03 PM

Does this kinda polish the frame or swingarm? Does it put a shine on it at all or keep it dull looking? Anyone post a pic? :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.