markb

1 reply to this topic
  • markbirrell

Posted January 31, 2006 - 12:19 PM

I have finally bought myself an xr650 which will soon be a road legal supermotard, i`m looking at putting some rear footpegs on it so i can take my kids for a spin. I`m sure someone has done this fairly simple task but was wondering which donor pegs they have used. Any help would be appreciated, cheers

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumpmeister

Posted January 31, 2006 - 06:00 PM

Do a search on it here; its been discussed a number of times... Where are you from? If your outside the US, then your bike should have come w/ passenger pegs, because I know in countries like Italy and Switzerland, the 650R's come w/ passenger pegs.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.