Need experienced exhaust info

2 replies to this topic
  • 1Hondalover

Posted January 31, 2006 - 09:49 AM

I have an XR's Only Competition Exhaust on my reasonably modified 650R. I am please with the power but the noise will keep me from racing a few strict events this year. I am considering the FMF Q2/Power Bomb combination to get me to 96db.

I am hoping to get feedback from any of you with experience using this FMF combo on a 650R, especially anyone who used exhausts other than stock prior.

If it's going to put me back to near stock I will save the +/- $650 and skip those races. Please advise.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted January 31, 2006 - 07:51 PM

Just get like a yoshimura and put a 96 dp insert in....take it out for races that dont require it.

• goblin127

Posted January 31, 2006 - 08:42 PM

XRs only does offer a quite insert. Hope that helps.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.