Has anyone bothered to charge their battery?

6 replies to this topic
  • Matty05

Posted January 30, 2006 - 10:02 PM

I have been wondering, seeing as the CRF-X's come with a battery charger.
I know that they are compensating for something :thumbsup:........

I go for fairly long rides (limited only by fuel tank :p :eek: :thumbsup:), often very high speed, so that might mean mine is always topped up.

I have got about 3,500kms on the clock now, I have never charged it! :bonk:

• clark4131

Posted January 30, 2006 - 10:36 PM

You have year round riding, lucky bastard. I've got mine on a battery tender right now since the snow has been flying for a couple of months...SC

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 31, 2006 - 04:35 AM

Mine stays on a Battery Tender whenever I am not riding. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RichBaker

Posted January 31, 2006 - 03:42 PM

I've never had to charge the battery, bought new July, '03. Still has original battery...

• bluebike1999

Posted January 31, 2006 - 04:40 PM

never charged the battery in my 400 once, not ever.
Am thinking of upgrading to titanium knee and hip though.

• 04WR450F

Posted January 31, 2006 - 05:06 PM

Battery Tender here too. Although, I try to ride every few weeks too, just to keep my joints from locking up. :thumbsup:

• dbailey223

Posted January 31, 2006 - 05:32 PM

Had mine new since April 2003. Never charged the battery. And, had it parked without riding for 2 periods exceeding 7 months. Thought for sure I would have to charge it, but nope :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.