Anybody have a stock pipe guard they don't need?

5 replies to this topic
  • JDrooster

Posted January 30, 2006 - 08:32 AM

I recently acquired a 99 WR400, and the pipe guard on the header is kind of boogered up. Would one of you have one that you've taken off when you installed an aftermarket header pipe that you'd want rid of? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• kbryant3399

Posted January 30, 2006 - 10:48 AM

i have a stock 02wr426 pipe with guard on it. Do a search and let me know if it will fit yours. Im sure it will. Let me know where you want it shipped, etc.
Keith

• JDrooster

Posted January 30, 2006 - 12:33 PM

The search I did provided results that would imply it will fit. Can I e-mail you directly and we can talk about how much you want for it and such? Thanks so much for your reply. -Jerry

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JMathis

Posted January 30, 2006 - 04:57 PM

Jerry,

Did I just read that you finally got a real bike??? :thumbsup: :bonk: :thumbsup:

When are we going riding. I have the guard that I took off of my 02 as well if you would want that. I can actually give it to Steve to bring to you if you would like.

• getdrunk

Posted January 30, 2006 - 07:17 PM

i have a stock 400ex heat shield

• JDrooster

Posted January 31, 2006 - 04:55 AM

John,
Good to hear from you buddy! Yeah, I finally came over from the dark side. That KX just wanted to be ridden harder than this fat old guy wanted to ride it. This WR is sooo clean for a 99. I'm very excited about it. It has a baja designs DS kit on it too, so I'm ready for some BDS events. If it weren't for having my daughter on Wednesdays, I'd be at all of the meetings. If you don't need that guard, I'd gladly pay you for it. If you want to send it with Steve, that would be awesome.

Hey, shoot me an e-mail fitzpatr@cse.ohio-state.edu. I think I lost your contact info. Have a great day buddy!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.