Anyone running the Trailtech "LYNX"?

2 replies to this topic
  • mtrdrms

Posted January 29, 2006 - 04:34 PM

How do you like it? I just got mine and it seems like a nice item. I have a question for someone who has calibrated one before: What did you enter for a front tire diameter? The manual calls for the overall height of the front tire in milimeters and when I entered my results, 2210, the readings seem to be off by quite a bit (like 70mph on the track). Did I do something wrong here? Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lightestYZF

Posted February 01, 2006 - 11:36 AM

been a while since I set my old trailtech - but I believe you are suppose to measure circumference not diameter

• djbiker

Posted February 01, 2006 - 04:19 PM

ya its cucomfrence and also make sure its set on mph not kph it took me for ever to figure out how to swicth read the owners manule
anothe thing is where you put the magnet. on the rotor or the rotor bolt

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.