rekluse/rear brake/master cylinder

4 replies to this topic
  • Fizz

Posted January 29, 2006 - 12:08 PM

i´m about to buy a Rekluse for my yz426 and i´ve read about moving the rear brake lever to the handle bar ...
sounds good, but i´ve never tried a bike with this set up ...

is it worth the hassle?

and what master cylinder to use? something from a bike with hydraulic clutch?

thanks in advance!

• Fizz

Posted January 29, 2006 - 12:16 PM

ktm-partnr. "59002030200" would be a nice part in that case?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fastest1

Posted January 29, 2006 - 01:21 PM

Use Rekluse's set up and YEs it is worth it!

• Fizz

Posted January 29, 2006 - 10:10 PM

they have some stuff ready for that?

• Fastest1

Posted January 30, 2006 - 06:59 AM

Check out their website, they are a TT sponsor. We have all been able to witness Rekluse's (Al Youngwerth & Gang) creations and customer service. They seem to run an impeccable business and customer service is the best you will ever find! www.rekluse.com
And yes they do have a left hand rear brake set up. I run it on my bike (00/426) and it works great. I still have not stopped feathering the lever during shifts though. I feather it so lightly it just settles the suspension but I reprimand myself anyway. It also allows powerbraking of sorts.Their clutch and brake parts are wonderful products. Can you tell I am a believer in their stuff?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.