RATE YOUR PIPE. Whats the best pipe out right now.

28 replies to this topic
  • jobstress

Posted February 04, 2006 - 07:12 PM

FMF Q pipe with power bomb header and JD jet kit. WOW what a difference. Quite and lots of power. My bike is plated also. Perhaps better pipes for power but I love my set up for tight trails and the little street that I do.

• Yak

Posted February 04, 2006 - 07:14 PM

I have the SUPER TRAPP ISD2 RACING with the 16 disks on it in my 2005 WR-450 .
I did not like it. :eek: :p :eek: :lol: :p :worthy: it is a short pipe with a loud noise , and a lot of hi end . :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :banana: :foul:
I lost a lot of low,mid end !!!! I also trid 10,12,14 disks and it did not work well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What can I do with my stock pipe to get some more of it ? I payed a lot for this in Brazil !!( the Supper Trapp ) :foul: :cool: :prof: :bonk: :eek: :lol: :lol: :p :banana:
Without spending some money ( put something out ?)

Thanks !!!! ALL TT´ers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bonk: :bonk:

05 WR450 - all free mods, JD Jetting, Boyelsen Acc Pump, 160 MJ, 48 PJ, red #4.

You need to use more emoticons for me to understand what you are saying.

• twenty34

Posted February 04, 2006 - 10:38 PM

I also have the GYT-R. Can I ask what jetting you are using for it? I'm running a 168MJ and believe I'm a little lean at the moment.

Thanks!

here we go- I just put a GYT-R pipe on mine and re-jetted, and so far I have been real happy with it- I went with the jet set up from the data base and she runs great, and not too loud-

• boer

Posted February 05, 2006 - 09:16 AM

So, what is the best value for money pipe out there for pure power alone :thumbsup: and for pure power but still staying in the acceptable sound level range?? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • steve lemley

Posted February 05, 2006 - 08:49 PM

I guess this was my original question for this tread. Im curious also???

• Matty05

Posted February 06, 2006 - 02:48 AM

So, what is the best value for money pipe out there for pure power alone :thumbsup: and for pure power but still staying in the acceptable sound level range?? :thumbsup:

GYT-R propower 98db version. Acceptable sound with huge power gains.
Typical GYT-R quality and reputation. Probably the best value in Australia.

USA bigger market, better prices. Who knows?

• backwheelbandit

Posted February 06, 2006 - 03:44 AM

my pro circuit ti4 goes alright
8 loud
8 power

• backwheelbandit

Posted February 06, 2006 - 04:28 PM

steve
I have the full T4 system on my wr426 01 and it is bloody awsome a real good exhust. :thumbsup: Bit loud but if you dont mind that it sure gives you some power. i think it will fit but dont quote me..

• mmello

Posted February 06, 2006 - 05:02 PM

You need to use more emoticons for me to understand what you are saying.

Thanks.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.