Bar Risers Purchased

3 replies to this topic
  • TARFELE

Posted January 28, 2006 - 07:44 AM

Last week I posted a question asking about who to purchase Bar Risers from.

I got a few names and started looking. I did not like some of the setups offered. :bonk:
I then began looking hard on the internet and found
http://www.barrisersonline.com/
I started reading and then e-mailed the company at around 11:00 pm Central time. At 11:03pm I received a response. The owner who started his business here on ThumperTalk as a member was very helpful. After going outside and measuring and trying to figure which mount I wanted I ordered.
Three days later the risers were in my mail box.
In my opinion they are great quality,great fit.
I cannot ride due to the rain but they made the difference I wanted on angle/rise. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just an option, if your looking. Most of the things I look for here are personal experiences on a item. I hate spending money and not liking what I got.

• Johnny34

Posted January 28, 2006 - 06:10 PM

I got some risers from AJ a few months ago. Fast service, great product. The new up-and-forward position is great for my long arms. I stand up a lot more during my rides too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted January 28, 2006 - 09:24 PM

I cannot ride due to the rain but they made the difference I wanted on angle/rise. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You wouldn't ride much if you lived in Washington state :eek: :p :worthy:

Thanks for the link :bonk:

• TARFELE

Posted January 30, 2006 - 06:04 AM

Rode it around the block a few times. It feels really odd. I hope I can get use to it. It really changes the way the bike turns. Don't know if it is good or bad yet.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.