Is it ok to flame a dealer that stinks?

22 replies to this topic
  • pjriss

Posted January 28, 2006 - 07:32 AM

All this talk about being sued is paranoia :thumbsup:

You'd just about have to post your real name, address and phone number to have a problem. You might want to give us all your SSN while you're at it :bonk:

Seriously, go ahead and flame. ID'ing shi**y dealers is one of the things that make this forum worthwhile. And if you give specifics and the dealer reads about it, something might get done to fix the problem.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TWILES

Posted January 28, 2006 - 03:02 PM

I guess my flaming would be at the dealership itself. I just starting being a BIG smartass/*******. I talk to the people like they are stupid untill I get someone who isn't. I'm just not a nice person when I am made to look like an idiot. Escpecially when I am right. They guy with the blond tipped dark brown hair, 5 earings, gold watch, matching necklace, and 4 rings is the kind of guy that gets his ass kicked where I am from. That happens to be the next county and likewise for the rest of the counties on this side of the lake. You guys look the town up and the dealership.
Find "M _ _ _ _ _ " State University west of Kentucky Lake. You should be able to go from there.

• crooks420

Posted January 29, 2006 - 08:45 PM

Why are Y'all afraid to post dealer names? This forum is based on opinion.... right? It's all subjective, just like I think Bush is a moron....... I can state that without fear of persecution. oh-oh..... now theres a helicopter circling overhead.... everybody, hide.

Jesse

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.