For Sale: 00' WR 400F - Southern California

No replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 01, 2001 - 06:22 PM

I purchased my WR new in March 00' and I have put only 500 km on it (canadian model). I have added an FMF-IV2 silencer, a Scott's Steering Stabilizer and a UNI-Filter. I changed the oil after 20 minutes of riding when I got it and every 90 km thereafter using Motul 20W-50. I have not made any changes to the jetting or suspension. The bike has never been down or in a wreck but does have a few scratches from riding through Southern California brush. The rear tire is about 60% used up (original tire).
I have only trail ridden the bike in Gorman and near Lake Silverwood six times. I paid 6K plus tax and added the above accessories which cost about $600. The bike has a GREEN STICKER good until 2002 and the VIN is of the type which will allow it to be registered for the street if desired.

Bike is located in Aliso Viejo, Orange County, CA and can be shown at a moments notice. (949) 916-9155 "Dino" ascending@yahoo.com

$5300 FIRM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.