XR650R swingarm bolt length

2 replies to this topic
  • Jaybo

Posted January 26, 2006 - 09:31 AM

Help! :bonk: Can someone please measure the swingarm bolt length for the XR650R from the face of hte bolt head to the end of the bolt? Also is it 20mm diameter or is there a collar that goes in the engine cases?

Need this info ASAP so a courtesy email to jaybo@sandbros.com would be appreciated

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xrdad

Posted January 26, 2006 - 08:47 PM

Just happen to have my bolt laying on the bench! It's 20mm in diameter, no bushings. Length is 263mm (10-5/16") from the flange to the end of the threads. Hope this helps!

Ted K.

• Jaybo

Posted January 26, 2006 - 10:02 PM

Sweet, thanks XRDad :thumbsup:

I need a 20mm about 1" longer than that. I was hoping I could use the stock bolt but that isn't gonna happen. Dangit! :bonk:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.