Need Opinion on 426 look.

Alright guys the time has come to update the plastics on this old beast. I still have the stock blue frame so keep that in mind. Im thinking of either buying all new blue and black rims, or all yellow with blue rims to match the frame. The reason I say blue wheels with the yellow is because I dont want to take time to change frame color. Which do you guys think I should go with?

Go with the black. The Yamha Blue is so deep is almost purple, you wont easily find blue anodized rims to match, most blue anodized rims are sky blue. Im not fond of yellow, but thats just my opinion, yellow screams "suzuki!" to me.

Go with the black. The Yamha Blue is so deep is almost purple, you wont easily find blue anodized rims to match, most blue anodized rims are sky blue. Im not fond of yellow, but thats just my opinion, yellow screams "suzuki!" to me.

i agree with you, i'm wanting to powder coat my frame and go black plastic. Yellow does scream Suzuki....

Black is proably my fav color...the only downfall with going black is people will probably try to associate you with the Metal Militia

Take a look at my bike in my garage, i know its not a 426 but its got blue plastic and black excel rims.

First off.... nice bike! Looks real good.

Secondly... Hella nice cars!!!! I think I spy a 65' fastback 2+2. What else in there?

To the poster: Blue plastic, black rims & black seat. Clean & mean looking.

I am in the middle of changing plastics and sticker on my 250f. I like black also but don't want the militia look. What I came up with was black rims and all blue plastics with a mostly black sticker kit. I am in the middle of the project and will post some pics as soon as it's done. I am just waiting for a couple of pieces to come in and will hopefully get it done this weekend. As for the blue rims that is what I am putting on my WR. My blue rims are excels and they are a pretty good match to my frame. They are such a dark blue they are almost purple. I will also get some pics for you when they get back from being trued.

I am in the middle of changing plastics and sticker on my 250f. I like black also but don't want the militia look. What I came up with was black rims and all blue plastics with a mostly black sticker kit. I am in the middle of the project and will post some pics as soon as it's done. I am just waiting for a couple of pieces to come in and will hopefully get it done this weekend. As for the blue rims that is what I am putting on my WR. My blue rims are excels and they are a pretty good match to my frame. They are such a dark blue they are almost purple. I will also get some pics for you when they get back from being trued.

i'd been thinking about going black frame, black rims, and then blue plastic with possibly black graphics..... ?