wr450 settings

No replies to this topic
  • RX808

Posted January 25, 2006 - 05:17 PM

Maybe I should of posted here originally instead of suspension.

I posted up here a while ago for some help and since then I have set my sag, and been dialing the bike in others areas.

What I do find odd is the Wr450 was one of the biggest selling bikes but I cant seem to find anywhere settings that work for various rider weights and terrain. I weigh in at 85 kg (187 lbs) without gear.

I know there is not going to be one list, be all end all, but if any riders could post their setting, eg oil height, spring rates, clicker settings for a 2005 wr450 that would be really cool. Until i can afford to get my suspnesion done this is the only option.

Im not having any luck setting it up myself, and when the suspension doesnt work properly it takes it out of you and becomes pretty much unejoyable.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.