Someone who owns an 06 in NJ!

3 replies to this topic
  • mtrdrms

Posted January 25, 2006 - 04:35 PM

Please help us out. My friend Ben at Works Enduro Rider (WER) needs an 06 YZ450F to adapt a skidplate to. If you have ever owned a WER skidplate then you know that they are light yet strong and are easy to clean around because of their unique design, also they have flush mount bolts so they dont snag on logs and rocks. I am holding out for one of these babies and I assure you, you will be helping out a huge percentage of fellow offroaders trying to beef up their 06's around the country.

So please if you live around Great Meadows NJ 07838, shoot him an email at dsmith@goes.com and lend him your bike for a few days. Thanks.

Andy (abakulski@yahoo.com)

• Diode663

Posted January 26, 2006 - 12:23 AM

Damn I live 30 minutes away from great medows but I have an 04. Otherwise I would help out in a second.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aedwards07

Posted January 26, 2006 - 12:36 PM

I live in PA and have a 06 yz450.When will he need the bike?I could possibly lend it to him after february5th for a max of 2 weeks.

• mtrdrms

Posted January 27, 2006 - 07:02 AM

I live in PA and have a 06 yz450.When will he need the bike?I could possibly lend it to him after february5th for a max of 2 weeks.

He needs it as soon as possible. Please email him if you are serious and work it out so we can get this going. Tell him that you have an 06 to lend for the making of a skidplate. Thank you guys so much for offering.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.