Rear brake pedal

4 replies to this topic
  • snakesausage

Posted January 24, 2006 - 08:11 PM

I am looking for a new rear brake pedal for my 05' WR450. I have been searching Ebay and found a new one for a WR250 part number 4XM-27200-00-00 for a good price. I have been searching through the TT OEM store and found that the YZ450 and WR450 use part number 5TA-27200-00-00. Does anyone know the difference between these two part numbers and if the former can be used on a WR450?

Also, I have done some searching and have not been able to find an aftermarket replacement, does anyone know where I can find one?

Posted January 24, 2006 - 09:10 PM

I had a BBR brake pedal on my 400 and it SUCKED!!!! It was nothing more than overpriced bling............

Why do you need a new one?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • snakesausage

Posted January 24, 2006 - 10:08 PM

I low sided and caught it on a root, it was bent into an "L" shape. I hammered it back into shape but it is too close to the clutch cover and I am afraid if I do any more adjusting it will break. I have a Brake Snake ready to be installed with my new pedal when I get it.

BBR no longer has an aftermarket pedal on their web site.

• snakesausage

Posted January 25, 2006 - 08:50 AM

Posted January 25, 2006 - 12:44 PM

I don't know what an OEM one costs but I think that they are as good as any :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.