bet no oPosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
ne has these graphics i also have a spare set

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted October 22, 2006 - 08:51 PM

Jim Beam and dirtbikes... a match made in heaven !

• jsears1864

Posted November 01, 2006 - 08:38 PM

Here's how a wr should look. I still need to finish the airbox and swingarm stickers. Its for sale in colorado, minus the wheels.

• Old_Yeller

Posted November 01, 2006 - 09:59 PM

• NW WR250

Posted November 01, 2006 - 10:22 PM

where are you guys getting your dual sport kits. I have a 06 wr250 and i live in wa state and Ive heard that theres some kind of loophole where i cant get it registered to be street legal in wa but if i go to idaho and register it there and then come back and register it in wa it will work. PLease help.

• Old_Yeller

Posted November 02, 2006 - 07:27 AM

I bought the barley legal kit on Ebay for $89. It is just a horn, tail light switch, wiring harness and licence plate holder. The instructions are awsome.

It is very easy to get a plate here in Hood River, Oregon. All I had to do was have the dealer sign a form and take it back to the DMV. Had a plate in six weeks!

The form just states that the bike is safe and passes emision tests. You can also fill out another form that says "YOU" certify the bike is safe and legal. No inspection at all. It really was too easy.

You could register it here in Oregon and then transfer it to Washington...

P.S. You ever ride Gifford Pinchot National Forest? It's HUGE!

• jsears1864

Posted November 03, 2006 - 12:05 AM

check out old yellers pics. their borderline creepy. especially the one in the water at sunset. ha ha

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 03, 2006 - 07:41 AM

Here's my girl....

Posted Image

• taksx

Posted November 03, 2006 - 08:43 AM

Here's my girl....

Posted Image

Nice Dan,
Green sticker and plated! top off with some black bling...I like it. :mad:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 03, 2006 - 10:02 AM

Thanks Eddie..

• baha

Posted November 03, 2006 - 02:29 PM

I debate to change the stock graphics but I really do like mine.

Kinda dirty from a Napa Valley blast that include both paved and dirt sections,

• marty b

Posted November 04, 2006 - 04:53 PM

wow dont know how you guys keep them so nice bought mine brand new in april it wont clean up like that oh well told my friends i "bought it to wreak it" it might take a while but a lot of fun

• LimyWPom

Posted November 04, 2006 - 05:22 PM

Nice bike Dan, what GPS did you go with and how do you like it,

• Tsk350

Posted November 05, 2006 - 07:01 AM

Nice bike Dan, what GPS did you go with and how do you like it,

Well it looks to be either a 60 series, or a rino.

• Tsk350

Posted November 05, 2006 - 07:07 AM

Here is an old pic of mine I have added some more bling! It a pic with my phone so quality kinda sucks!

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 05, 2006 - 11:00 AM

Yep, it's a Garmin Map60c...It's been a great GPS (although I've broken three). I've fallen a few times, and whacked one with my helmet in a whoop section. Garmin has replace two of them for free and I just had to pay $135 for my recent replacement. The Ram mount is awesome but I need to re-think the mounting of the unit as I feel that the GPS is too vulnerable in the place I've been using it in.

• MountainMax

Posted November 05, 2006 - 02:14 PM

I just gotta say guys, I love the variety of these bikes shown here, they all look good, just different, and so different, hard to beleive they are all WR's. Keep posting.......

Posted Image

Click below for a short video clip of me on my bike, nothing great, but more to come next year I promise.

• xcracer123

Posted November 05, 2006 - 03:53 PM

I'm bringing sexy back with my WR. They are only sexy to me when they're dirty/:mad::mad:

Posted Image

I do clean it after every ride though. This is before the WISP GNCC. You shoulda seen it after! UGH!!!

Posted Image

Check out the TRICK Dr.D Carbon pipe! Same one used on the factory MX bikes. I know people who know people. :mad:

• Davet426

Posted November 14, 2006 - 04:19 PM

WOW! :cheers: You guys have my frigg'n head spinning, I don't even know where to start! Here's my '01 bought it off E-bay last year with 70 miles on it, haven't attempted any mods yet. Thanks for all the great posts and ideas.

Hope the link works never used photobucket:confused:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.