Search: The sexiest WR out there...

• 1 year later...

Wow, so many beautiful WR's, we should do a "how can you keep your bike so clean" thread and give tips on cleaning products and tricks.I gotta say with our North Eastern Canadian mud its almost impossible to stay really clean during the riding season.

^^^ the answer is VERY simple to keep the bike clean, literally it takes 10 mins to clean the bike after a ride with products you've got around the house.

all you need is normal auto grade car wash soap, a bucket, 5 microfiber towels and a hose (not a pressure washer)

-fill bucket with HOT soapy water (with 3 micro towels in it)

-spray bike off to remove buildup of dirt as best you can

-start with soapy rags on plastics, then seat, rinse, then engine and frame. Switch towels for a new one if it gets dirty, then rinse.

-now start engine, and while it warms up wipe off plastics and seat with dry microfibers.

-relube chain after a wipe with the now wet drying towels.

but, I missed adding mine to the mix.

DSC_6875.jpg

DSC_6882.jpg

457591_438648639512149_1765972859_o.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, so many beautiful WR's, we should do a "how can you keep your bike so clean" thread and give tips on cleaning products and tricks.I gotta say with our North Eastern Canadian mud its almost impossible to stay really clean during the riding season.

IMG1807.jpg

This stuff works awesome I put a 10/1 mix of water and Mr Moto wash in a garden sprayer. Rinse bike first then spray the mix on

and let it sit a min or 2 and rinse off , super frigg'n clean every time !

When I know I am gonne ride in mud I spray wd-40 on the engine and underneath and the plastics get sprayed with

Mothers spray wax. Really helps the mud not stick as bad.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The sexiest WR out there...

Is there such a thing?

WR's are big, clumsy galoots of bikes. How could they be sexy? That's like searching for the sexiest 300 lb woman; it's gonna be a long search. You better pack some extra socks! :busted:

I love heavy chicks :jawdrop:

The sexiest WR out there...

Is there such a thing?

WR's are big, clumsy galoots of bikes. How could they be sexy? That's like searching for the sexiest 300 lb woman; it's gonna be a long search. You better pack some extra socks! :busted:

I love heavy chicks :jawdrop:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...