• ttr125l95

Posted May 16, 2007 - 05:57 AM

Its not a 400+ but it is a wr
heres my 01 wr250f

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Canuck

Posted May 17, 2007 - 11:18 AM

Ok guys, after getting some COMMENTS about my not sexy looking WR with custom stickers on it, I have bought some stickers from DecalWorks and removed the access, what do you think now? i used 22 because of Chad Reid, he's awesome (my hero). what do you think now?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MM: Your WR's a "hard case"! Will post some footage shortly of the old railway system rally from Cupids to Holyrood. Which end of the rock are you located?

• WR_Dave

Posted May 19, 2007 - 03:05 PM

To all those who think these bikes don't get ridden, there is no place close to here to unload or an easy trail to get this location. Still snow above 8000 feet in places but the sand and rocks don't get the bike too muddy :)

Posted Image

• MountainMax

Posted May 19, 2007 - 03:15 PM

LOL, still snow here at 1200 feet :)

• LimyWPom

Posted May 19, 2007 - 05:14 PM

Hi Dave, where was the picture taken? it looks awsome.I have only ridden at Mclean and Indian graves,
Thanks, Chris

• WR_Dave

Posted May 19, 2007 - 08:12 PM

Pic was taken in a legal ride area that due to the land losses we have experienced in Alberta will not be revealed on a public forum. TT needs to also be careful of the info available in the W2R area. :) Sorry---WR Dave

• Cliffy07WR450

Posted May 20, 2007 - 02:26 AM

Just got it last week, Fully derestricted except grey wire, TI FMF Powercore installed (big difference)
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Rgf19312

Posted May 20, 2007 - 02:37 PM

I will respectfully say, if there is a way to paint your gas tank black, those graphics in my opinion would look great!

• boonster64

Posted May 20, 2007 - 06:56 PM

My 06 WR450F

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Dave

Posted May 21, 2007 - 08:34 AM

I will respectfully say, if there is a way to paint your gas tank black, those graphics in my opinion would look great!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am assuming you are referring to my clear tank? I agree the black tank looks better , but I run the clear tank so I can very quickly determine how much gas I have left. I tried to think back to some recent rides and I can't recall noticing what color tank or even front fender I have while I am riding. My choices were made for function not asthetics. WR Dave. :)

• steade

Posted May 28, 2007 - 10:30 AM

Posted Image

Alright for 98.

• gearb0x

Posted May 29, 2007 - 01:45 PM

My 98 wr400, Not pretty but i got it for free and it does the job :ride:

Now sporting a completely rebuilt motor with 426 crankshaft/piston/cylinder & hotcams :bonk: only done 20k's (still sorting out some oil leaks :) ) but im lovin it!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

• tony1970

Posted May 31, 2007 - 09:06 PM

My '05. Just installed the 3.3 Acerbis tank.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• rtrolli69

Posted June 14, 2007 - 05:12 PM

heres my Blue OX...Posted Image

• MaxPower

Posted June 14, 2007 - 05:34 PM

[COLOR="Green"]I really like that Boonster
I wouldn have thought red would work on a Yamaha so well
Did you have them made?[/COLOR]

Posted Image

• PROWLER 58

Posted June 14, 2007 - 07:07 PM

To all those who think these bikes don't get ridden, there is no place close to here to unload or an easy trail to get this location. Still snow above 8000 feet in places but the sand and rocks don't get the bike too muddy :thumbsup:

Posted Image

NOW THAT IS COOL.

• Kamik

Posted June 15, 2007 - 11:27 AM

My '05 :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• boonster64

Posted June 16, 2007 - 09:40 PM

[COLOR="Green"]I really like that Boonster
I wouldn have thought red would work on a Yamaha so well
Did you have them made?[/COLOR]

Posted Image

MAXPOWER
The backgrounds are from SoCal Decal, I had a little problem with this set, they clear coating on the main panels separated. I called SoCal and they replaced them free of charge.

• Prime

Posted June 17, 2007 - 11:39 AM

My '05 :thumbsup:

Posted Image

weres that rear tailight/plate holder onner from? :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.