IMS tank for 06 YZ?

14 replies to this topic
  • Sapling Thrasher

Posted January 24, 2006 - 02:51 PM

I know that they are available (3 gallon natural) has any one got one installed that they could post a few pictures of? I saw Pearson's picture from the front but it doesn't show the tank real well.

Sap

• Norman

Posted January 24, 2006 - 08:27 PM

I ordered one today, I was hoping the same thing, can anyone help?

• KTMKarl

Posted January 25, 2006 - 09:43 AM

man I was hoping for the picture as well! I refuse to order before I see at least some good shots of it. I trust IMS generally.....but things can always go wrong!

• bajabunk

Posted January 26, 2006 - 01:06 PM

I have one on mine. I try to remeber to take some pictures tonight when I get home and I'll post them tomorrow

• Norman

Posted January 26, 2006 - 04:31 PM

Cool, thanks alot!! :thumbsup:

• DKLEIN

Posted January 26, 2006 - 04:54 PM

Put mine on last night, fits very well and dose not move around . White looks so good with BLUE :thumbsup:

• Sapling Thrasher

Posted January 27, 2006 - 11:46 AM

Pics please!!!! I am nervous to see if the IMS tank is farther forward on the frame interfering with the post for my GPR damper!! Any pics of this area would be great.

Sap

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bajabunk

Posted January 30, 2006 - 01:24 PM

Sorry about not posting the pics yet. I should have my caera working tonight. I too have a GPR steering stabilizer and the tank does not interfere with the post of the stabilizer. I will be sure to put in some close up pisc of that.

• Sapling Thrasher

Posted January 30, 2006 - 06:59 PM

Thanks

Sap

• bajabunk

Posted January 31, 2006 - 09:37 AM

Here are the pictures. Let me know if you need some more.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Norman

Posted January 31, 2006 - 10:03 AM

Man, that doesnt look half bad, thanks for the pics. Now, If I could just get mine.

• palmdaleRider

Posted January 31, 2006 - 10:04 AM

That yellow looks real nice. :thumbsup:

• Sapling Thrasher

Posted January 31, 2006 - 10:49 AM

That is exactly what I was looking for!!! Thanks. Nice looking makes me wish I got the yellow one! Is your tank the natural color?

Thanks,
Sap

• bajabunk

Posted January 31, 2006 - 11:22 AM

Yes it is.

• KTMKarl

Posted January 31, 2006 - 03:25 PM

Thanks for the shots! Looks like the folks at IMS out-did themselves. Great looking tank and the petcock being high and inverted makes it a step-up from the steel framer. I'll bet there sold-out now! LOL

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.