Let us all pray for lost souls

3 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted September 11, 2001 - 05:24 PM

Dear All,

For those among us who have friends, relatives and persons involved, I am truly sorry. My heart reaches out to all those lost souls with great sadness. To those who have lost their lives due to the cowardess of others, may you rest in peace and enjoy the after-life with great passion. For those rescue departments who have lost their lives trying to save others, my respect and admiration reaches out. To those who caused this unholy horror, your time will come. You will be judged two fold. By mankind and by God and may their suffering be far greater than what we can all imagine.

I officially heard the news at 11:00pm Melbourne time last night. I have not slept and have been glued to the television since. I am tired with depression.

Let us all please say a prayer for innocence lost. God Bless, goodbye and love to all.

Mitch

• PMAUST

Posted September 11, 2001 - 09:03 PM

Thank you Mitch. You are a gentleman and a true friend. Paul

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott_in_KC

Posted September 12, 2001 - 07:13 AM

I can't imagine what it's like seeing that on TV from another country. Thank you for your words.

There will be justice. I believe this was the proverbial "last straw" for the US. All those little piss-ant countries, known for harboring these a-holes are scrambling to make sure they "act" like they're on our side. I think the message is clear that the terrorists, as well as the country their leader(s) reside in will bare the full brunt, with no punches pulled this time.

• john_pearce

Posted September 12, 2001 - 07:20 AM

HI ALL
GOD BLESS AMERICA,I HOPE THE GLOBE UNITES AGAINST THESE MINDLESS PERPETRATORS.
WE'RE ALL THINKING OF YOU.

JOHN ENGLAND

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.