06 LE's

3 replies to this topic
  • sclark04

Posted January 23, 2006 - 04:39 PM

Welp, Im taking delivery of two brand new 06 LE yammies tomorrow, a 250f and a 450f, (still can't believe it, lol).

But anyways, I was just wondering if anyone had seen any descent graphics kits/ pre fabbed number plate air box fender fork guard trip pieces for the yellow bikes? I had been planning on getting the blue ones but my local dealer threw two LE's on the showroom as i walked in the door, and they were just so pretty I couldn't resist.

thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to answer

-shawn

• YZF831

Posted January 23, 2006 - 06:51 PM

Shawn, I too have an LE 450. As far as I know one industries is the only one making graphics for the yellow and it's the hurricane hannah kit so it wouldn't be that much different. Factory Effex makes pre printed backgrounds in their DX1 line with yellow accents and they look pretty trick, as for trim kits and fenders you might have to go custom there like with 180 or decal works. That's about all I know, sorry if not much help. I was hoping for some more options too but I'm a little thankful because I know I'd regret pulling the stock LE graphics off, they just look too sharp so that's staying stock, I plan on getting a full set of blue plastic and get graphics, fenders, and a trim kit so then I'll have the best of both worlds. Good luck to ya mate. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted January 23, 2006 - 09:12 PM

I was gonna get some other plastics too, but now I have grown so fond of the Yellow, I am gonna keep it. :thumbsup:

• Ga426owner

Posted January 24, 2006 - 04:03 PM

I ordered a set of backgrounds today from Decalworks in Super design custom yellow with black accents for my LE :thumbsup:
They are also working on perfect colormatch for fender /airbox decal protect etc.....

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.