Looky what i found???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • Yamaman2007

Posted January 23, 2006 - 04:22 PM

YES!!! im the happiest person alive, its the middle of winter here and my dad went down to our dealer to pick up some of our sled parts and came back and told me that they sold 2 of there 3 new 06 yz450f, and the 3rd one is a yellow and black limited. anyways life goes on and then the next day my mom found the recipt on his desk for a new snowcross helmet and my moms like let me c the helmet, besides the point me and him where out working on our snowmobile trailer and hes like i hope she dosnt find the other recipt from there. i was like what? what does that mean? hes like none of ur business. (HINT HINT HINT) and the next day on his desk is a 2006 offroad yamaha catalog and i looked through it and found this recipt for a brand new 2006 yz450 f yellow/black limited!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!
my birthday is may 1st so thats when ill be able to ride it and the snow will be gone by then so until then the mystery remains!!!! RIDE ON FELLAS

Posted January 23, 2006 - 04:42 PM

Not good to provide so much information, especially your Yamaha account number. Good idea to pull the bill of sale pic.

congrats on the new bike!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kawirider

Posted January 23, 2006 - 06:45 PM

Your one lucky dude. You had better give your dad the biggest hug and treat him like a king.

• Yamaman2007

Posted January 23, 2006 - 07:24 PM

Not good to provide so much information, especially your Yamaha account number. Good idea to pull the bill of sale pic.

congrats on the new bike!

Ya good idea, never thought about it, thanks though ya cant wait to see it and even ride it.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.