Looky what i found???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Yamaman2007

Posted January 23, 2006 - 04:21 PM

YZ450f in my garage

• kawirider

Posted January 23, 2006 - 04:45 PM

Sounds like your dad mmight be giving you the best birthday present a teenage boy could have. Let us know how it turns out.

• Martys

Posted January 23, 2006 - 08:47 PM

You've got a cool dad! It's going to be pretty tough to watch that bike sit in the garage all winter, isn't it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CRFThumper

Posted January 24, 2006 - 06:15 AM

Do yourself a favor and black out the names and Yamaha credit #! You never know who is looking at this stuff!We just went through a identity theft and its NO fun!

• kevin204

Posted January 24, 2006 - 09:51 AM

Congratulations! The '06 YZF is a sweet bike, I'm sure you will love it!

• Yamaman2007

Posted January 24, 2006 - 03:15 PM

Heck ya, its the best present ever, EVER, i mean what more could i ask for (i didnt even ask for it) iv had my 2001 yz250f for 3 or 4 years now and i raced it alot and it just got wore out. and too bad i wont even be able to see the bike till May until then it will be in our storage shed. i deleted that url and pic i didnt think all that info was on there and u never know whos reading these.

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.