Rejetting getting easier

No replies to this topic
  • dbailey223

Posted January 23, 2006 - 07:47 AM

After rejetting my bike 3x now, I can say that those who posted here that getting at the carb isn't that hard for rejetting purposes were right. The first time I rejetted, man if was a pain in the ars. Took me forever, struggled, etc. to get to the jets because of how the carb is so tight in the bike, and because of all the things I did that aren't required.

BUt, after doing it a couple of times, it really becomes not too much of a hassle. Without removing the tank or any plastic, you can remove the rear carb boot, then slide the carb back out of the front boot, and the bottom of the carb can be accessed by rotating the carb enough.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.